Welcome to Trent's Book Club



Hello everyone.
Welcome to Trent’s Book Club!

I have long-held passions for literature, reading, and writing. So, I thought what better way to combine all of these three great loves of mine than to write about literature I have read. Initially, I was just going to write about my favourite books here on Stay Blogitive, but after a lot of thought, I decided to start a new, separate blog specifically for book reviews. Yes, that’s right, I have decided to start a book review blog!


As the name Trent’s Book Club suggests, I hope for this to become more than just a review blog. I want you guys to get involved and give your views on these books/authors as well. I want TBC to be a place where you can read, review, and recommend literature to me/each other and find a whole host of new titles to explore along the way.  

I hope you all find some new and exciting literature to explore along this journey and I can’t wait to get this thing started!

If you want to recommend titles, you can send me links in the comments or on my social media in the sidebar.

Until next time, keep reading, keep positive, and above all, keep believing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book One: Handle With Care